In our manual we setup Dlink DIR-825ACG1
1. Go to Connection setup -> WAN -> Click Add
2. Select connection type PPTP and fill all fields as shown below
3. Press Apply in a bottom of page
4. On next screen you should select type of connection. This connection will be used only for VPN, please select this and press OK
5. On next screenshot you see connected VPN tunnel to VPNKI service
6. Last step is add routung to VPNKI network 172.16.0.0/16 (255.255.0.0). On this sceenshot you see two routes - 172.16.0.0/16 to VPNKI network (must be) and 192.168.1.0/24 to our internal network at other building (just example and optional for you).
7. Let's check your connection. Try to ping VPNKI server from your Dlink DIR.
8. Please check your connection on VPNKI personal page. You can check status of your connection in "Statistics" and make ping your Dlink from "Tools" page.