At first you we need
- Last version of OpenVPN app from Google Play
- Profile file in .ovpn format from your personal page of vpnki.com. Please download it right now on SD card and USB device.
1. Find OpenVPN application in Google Play on your TV box and setup it
3. Start it after installation
3. Press button on up right corner to import profile
4. Attach USB drive to your TV box with downloaded profile from vpnki.com page. In our case USB device is located on /storage/emulated/0 and .ovpn file is located in folder named "temp"
5. Profile is imported successfully then please save it. You can see some extra lines that we use in vpnki like "explicit-exit-notify 2" and other. This is ok.
6. Now you can connect and check connection. Click on profile and start connection
7. Please enter your username / password that you already received from vpnki personal page
8.You will see some connection log and your system will receive IP address from vpnki server like 172.16.xxx.xxx (in our example 172.16.0.22)
9. Congrats! Connection is done. Now you can ping your device from vpnki personal page (in Tool menu).